We help people lead healthier lives.
Our high impact lifestyle services help people improve their health. We provide easy-to-access, effective interventions that address a range of lifestyle issues.
With our support, people make sustainable change that will help them improve their wellbeing, become healthier and reduce their chances of developing illnesses.
Over 112,000 people have benefited from our services since 2015.
- Supportive - We offer help that is personal to every participant’s needs.
- Effective - We achieve what we say we will.
- Inclusive - We respect everybody’s abilities, backgrounds and communities.
- Responsive - We embrace challenges and opportunities to make a difference.
- Clinically Credible - We are serious about what we do and rely on evidence and expertise.
We effectively work for charity one day a week, with 18% of the REED Group owned by the REED Foundation.
The REED Foundation has provided seed funding for a number of charities, including Ethiopiaid, Womankind and Women at Risk. Founded by Sir Alec Reed in 2007, the Big Give has helped to raise over £100 million for UK-registered charities.
We started delivering our services in 2015.